1. Do you accept international credit cards?
Currently uToys.com.au can accept international credit cards but we can only ship to an address within Australia and New Zealand and its territories. Please note that the credit card must be issused and contain a logo from either Visa and Mastercard. On the checkout page, there will be a billing and shipping section. Please do the following:
2. Do you allow Cashier's Checks or Money Orders?
No. At this time uToys.com.au does not accept Money Orders.
3. Do you charge sales tax on any item?
Goods for delivery outside Australia may be subject to import duties, taxes and/or customs charges. These charges are levied once the parcel arrives at its destination, and must be paid by the recipient.
4. Is it safe to use my credit card on your site?
Yes! uToys.com.au understands that the safety of your personal information is extremely important to you. We use a wide array of electronic and physical security measures and devices to protect your personal data and credit card information from unauthorized access.
- Review the Safe Shopping Guarantee
- Review the Secure Shopping
5. Is it safe to use my debit card online? Yes! And please note: If you choose to pay by debit card, the amount you charge will be put on "hold", meaning it will not be available to you once you place your order. Once your transaction is processed, the amount of the transaction will be withdrawn from your account and the original "hold" will be voided.
6. What forms of payment do you accept? uToys.com.au currently accepts Visa, MasterCard and PayPal for all orders.
7.What can cause my order to be delayed?
- If the billing information you provided does not match what your bank has on file (including address and telephone number), your order may be delayed.
- We all love sending gifts to others and ourselves, as much as we love receiving them. However, if you are shipping to an address other than your billing address your order may be delayed.
8. How do I sign up for PayPal?
9. How do I use a Paypal payment option?
Existing PayPal users who would like to use PayPal payment method when placing an order can click on the "Checkout with PayPal" button when checking out. New PayPal users who would like to use PayPal as a payment method will be redirected to the PayPal website to sign up for an account and will be presented with the "Checkout with PayPal" option when they get back to the website.
10.What do I do if I have questions about my PayPal account?
11. When are funds transferred out of my PayPal account for my order?
PayPal withdraws money from your PayPal account
immediately after checkout. If the balance is lower than the total payment, PayPal offers credit products or the option to pay from your bank account or a credit card. Customers who do not have a PayPal account
at this point will need to use a valid credit card to complete the payment. For detailed information, customers can go to https://www.paypal.com
for support and additional information.
1. Do you ship internationally?
We do not ship to international locations other than New Zealand.
2. Do you ship to PO Boxes?
Shipments can be sent to both PO Boxes addresses. Please allow additional time for orders shipped to these addresses.
3. How are orders shipped and delivered to New Zealand?
NZ Postage & Handling Fee is based on weight, this rate is shown at checkout. Australia Post Air Mail can take 3-10 business days for arrival to these locations.
4. How can I track my order?
Once an order has shipped out, we will send you an email with the tracking number. Just click on the link and it will take you to the AU Post website.
5. How long will it be before I receive my order?
For standard shipping, you should receive your order within 1-6 business days (Australia wide).
Please allow additional time for shipments to New Zealand and PO Boxes addresses.
6. Oops! I accidentally placed my order with standard 2-6 business day delivery shipping, but I need the order tomorrow!
If you’ve just finished placing your order, please call us and we’ll try to modify your order to next business day shipping assuming we haven’t yet hit our 12 pm cutoff time. Please know that an additional shipping charge will apply. If more than an hour has passed, chances are good that our warehouse team has already packed and shipped your order! In either case, please call us for further assistance so that we can help get your order to you.
7. Oops! I accidentally placed my order with the incorrect shipping address. What should I do?
If you’ve just finished placing your order, please call us and we’ll update the address before the order ships from our fulfillment center. If more than an hour has passed, chances are good that our warehouse team has already packed and shipped your order! In either case, please call us for further assistance so that we can help get your order to you.
8. What are the shipping charges for returning an order?
There are no return shipping charges for orders originally shipped to a destination within Australia. Please note Au Post return shipments must also be shipped from Australia.
More About Our Returns & Exchanges Policy
9. What do you charge for standard shipping an order?
All orders over AU$99 shipped to a destination within Australia addresses are shipped free of charge. And all orders less AU$99 shipped to a destination within Australia addresses are shipped with AU$9.90 flat rate.
10. Will I have to sign for my package?
uToys requires a signature when we ship your package.
1. Are there any benefits to having an account with you?
With your uToys.com.au account, you will have access to the following information:
- Your Account Information
- Your Order History
- Process a Return
- Your Wish List
- Your Email Subscriptions
- Your Coupons
2. Do you donate to charity?
The uTOYS University supports many local charities and schools.
If you would like us to consider making a donation, please send your request, in writing, to our head office address:
The uToys Kids University
P.O. Box 393 Wahroonga
3. Is The uToys on social media sites?
To keep up to date with The uToys news and events you can:
Follow @uToys on Twitter
Like us on Facebook
4. Do you sell toys for disabled children?
Whilst we do not have a specific section of toys for people with disabilities, we do like to think that, as we stock a very wide range of toys for all ages and tastes, there should be something in store suitable for everybody.
5. How can I get assistance if I need it?
two Quick and Easy Solutions - We're Here to Help You!
Call the uToys Customer Team: The number for our customer service team is in progress to be arranged. In a meantime please contact us via email@example.com
Email the uToys.com.au: firstname.lastname@example.org
uToys looks forward to helping you with your inquiry. We respond to email messages in the order that they are received, and we will respond to your email as quickly as possible. Email the uToys Customer Team.
6. How do I know it is safe to shop with you? uToys.com.au takes great pride in offering a safe and secure online shopping experience. We also respect your privacy and we're committed to protecting it.
- Safe Shopping Guarantee - Shop With Confidence
- Secure Shopping - Protecting Your Personal Information
7. Is there a way I can learn more about the uToys Family?
We Are a Service Company That Happens to Sell ___________:
We believe that if we give our customers a great shopping experience, then growth in sales will eventually come on their own. So rather than focusing on maximizing profits, we focus on maximizing the service that we provide.
We are committed to your complete satisfaction; it is our top priority. In addition to offering a wide variety of merchandise, we strive to provide you with the best service in the industry.
Glossary of Terms
8. What is your shipping and return policies?
uTOYS.com.au offers Free Standard Shipping Australia-Wide on All Orders over AU$99 from our warehouse in Sydney.
We believe that in order to have the best possible online shopping experience, our customers should not have to pay for domestic return shipping either. If, for whatever reason, you're not happy with your purchase just complete our easy Returns Form. Your returns back to the warehouse are absolutely free. With our 100 day return policy, there are no special catches or exceptions.
For more details please see:
- uToys.com Delivery Information
- uToys Return & Exchanges
- (Self Service) Return Instructions
Order Status Questions:
1. How do I change or cancel my order?
Please contact the uToys Customer Support immediately if you need to change or cancel your order. Please be advised that some orders are shipped very soon after placement, and it may not always be possible to cancel.
2. What is the status of my order?
After placing an order, you can view the order status 24 hours a day by simply clicking on the "My Account" link at the top right corner of every page of uToys.com.au. From there, you will be able to view information about your order.